1. An upfront deposit may be required to reserve the property; the holding deposit shall hold the property for a maximum of 2 weeks (unless otherwise agreed) and forms part of your overall deposit payable prior to move in.
2. You agree to your information and tenancy application being processed by the company, landlord and reference agency where applicable. This does not affect your rights under the Data Protection Act (1998).
3. A tenant reference and/or assessment will be required in all cases, this will involve credit and reference checks. Additional guarantor checks may also be required if you do not meet the minimum credit or income levels.
4. In all cases applicants & guarantors must provide:
5. Entry dates are approximate and may be subject to change.
6. When all assessments are complete and the provisional entry date is 3 weeks or more in advance then we reserve the right to request the full deposit to be paid.
7. The signature of each adult tenant/occupier and guarantor is required on the Private residential tenancy agreement and each is joint and severally liable subject to the Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016.
8. Payment of cleared funds for the first month’s rent is due before entry.
9. Payment of cleared funds of up to two months rent as a deposit is due before entry (subject to change depending on circumstances).
10. Rent is payable by Standing Order from one approved tenant bank account per tenancy.
11. The lease will contain a clause stating mandatory annual rent increase following a continued tenancy of 12 months.
12. All leases contain a non-smoking and no pets allowed clause unless prior written permission is granted by the landlord. Additional deposit and/or cleaning fees may be payable.