2) We will require your personal, income and employment details as well as address history for the last 3 years
3) Enter your existing landlord or letting agents details if you are currently renting form a private landlord, letting agent or local authority.
4) Where applicable, e.g. Students, Poor Credit, or Applicants in receipt of Housing Benefit will need to include details of a guarantor
5) Details of a Emergency Contact
6) Bank Details
7) Proof of identity and address. Where possible scanned copies to be uploaded
8) Confirmation of referencing choice.
We will be in contact within 72 hours to confirm receipt of your tenancy application.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf.
There are no fees to pay and the deposit is refundable where rent is paid in full, up to date and the property is vacated in a similar condition as when you moved in.
The balance of the deposit must be paid together with the first months rent before entry. Payments can be made by card (charges apply) or bank transfer
Rite Home Rent Account HSBC Sort Code 40-22-47 Account Number 91709585 Please use Property Address as Reference
Letting Agent Registration LARN1807014
Copyright © 2020 Rite Home Limited. All rights reserved.