1. A holding deposit of £200 is required to reserve the property; the holding deposit shall hold the property for a maximum of 2 weeks (unless otherwise agreed) and will be deducted from the overall deposit and/or rent due upon entry.
The holding deposit is non-refundable should you
2. You agree to your information and tenancy application being processed by the company, landlord and reference agency where applicable. This does not affect your rights under the Data Protection Act (1998).
3. A tenant reference and/or assessment will be required in all cases, this will involve credit and reference checks. Additional guarantor checks may also be required. The “auto reference” service is an option and not connected or a requirement as a condition of the grant, renewal or continuance of any one specific tenancy with regard to the Private Rented Housing (Scotland) Act 2011.
4. In all cases applicants & guarantors must provide:
5. Entry dates are approximate and may be subject to change.
6. When all assessments are complete and the provisional entry date is 3 weeks or more in advance then we reserve the right to request the full deposit to be paid.
7. The signature of each adult tenant/occupier and guarantor is required on the Lease Agreement .
8. Payment in cleared fund of first month’s rent is due on entry.
9. Payment in cleared funds of up to one and a half months rent as a deposit is due on entry (subject to change depending on tenant circumstances).
10. Payment of future rental payments by Standing Order from one approved account only.
11. The lease will contain a clause stating mandatory rent increase of 3.5% p.a. (Following a continued tenancy of 12 months)
12. All leases contain a non-smoking and no pets allowed clause unless prior written permission is granted by the landlord.